Summit Lake Community Association Hall Rental Information
The Summit Lake Community Club is a large open space hall with lots of character. It is a great place to rent for wedding receptions, meetings, events, or just extra parking.
The SLCA Club House has:
Rates of Payment:
Members of the SLCA = $150 per day ($250 Deposit)
Non-Members of the SLCA = $250 per day ($500 Deposit)
(Hourly rates are not available)
Rules of the facility:
- Payment and Deposit due in advance of event
- Cancellations within one week of dates rented, will only be refunded the deposit
- If the facility is not returned in the clean and orderly state in which it was given to the user, the deposit will not be immediately refunded, and user will be charged $50/hr. for Hall Manager to restore the facility to its original state. If there are any funds left over from the cleaning deposit, it will be refunded to the user. A checklist of the facility clean-up tasks will be given to the user, and is also available on site.
- User must execute a Rental Contract with a Hold-Harmless Agreement, and must be 25 years of age or older.
- If alcohol is to served, a banquet permit must be obtained from a Washington State Liquor Agency and kept on display during the event .
- SLCA Board reserves all rights of refusal to rent the facility.